Male treated for smoke inhalation after Yaxley bungalow fire

A male was treated for smoke inhalation after a bungalow fire in Yaxley.

Monday, 11th March 2019, 11:05 am
Updated Monday, 11th March 2019, 12:10 pm

Fire crews were called at 12.21am this morning (Monday, March 11) to The Rookery.

The crews from Stanground and Yaxley extinguished the blaze, while one person was treated for smoke inhalation.

The East of England Ambulance Service said it attended the scene but was not required to take anyone to hospital.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Fire news

A Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said the cause of the fire was accidental.