Man rushed to hospital with burns and chest pain after serious electric shock
A man was taken to hospital after suffering an electric shock and burns to his hands.
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) received a call at 10.52am today, Friday September 9, to Alconbury Truck Park off the A14.
A paramedic in a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance crew attended.
They treated a man, believed to be in his 50s, who had suffered burns to his hands and chest pain after receiving an electric shock from a refrigerator.
He was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital for further treatment.
His condition is not believed to be life-threatening