Road closures near me: The latest Peterborough closures in affect this week or coming up including A1 and A47
Drivers in and around Peterborough will have eight National Highways road closures to watch out for in the coming week.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that five closures already in place are expected to carry on this week:
• A47, from 8pm May 16 to 6am July 9, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A47 eastbound and westbound, New Cut Roundabout to Guyhirn Roundabout carriageway closures and diversion route due to electrical works on behalf of National Highways.
• A1, from 9pm February 18 to 6am August 12, severe delays (more than 30 minutes): A1 northbound and southbound, Wansford, junction to Old Great North Road, Stibbington, carriageway closure for barrier/Fence Safety Repairs on behalf of Mott Macdonald.
Sudden death in Woodston, Peterborough prompts emergency service response
'Multiple casualties' in collision between Peterborough and Oundle
Grandson buys 'UK's biggest gold cross' in memory of his Peterborough gran - and hopes Tyson Fury will save it from being scrapped
Peterborough house raided in probe into theft of £300,000 worth of tools
Man who caused 'fear' to residents given court order banning him begging
• A1, from 8pm October 25 2021 to 6am December 3 2022, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A47 eastbound and westbound, Longthorpe - carriageway closures for structural works on behalf of National Highways.
• A1(M), from 8pm June 28 to 6am June 29, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A1(M) northbound, between, junction 15 and junction 16 there will be a lane one two three closure and junction 16 entry slip road will be closed.
• A1(M), from 8pm June 29 to 6am June 30, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A1(M) southbound, between, junction 17 and junction 16 there will be a lane one two closure and junction 17 entry closed and junction 16 exit closed.
• A1(M), from 8pm June 29 to 6am June 30, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A1(M) northbound, between, junction 16 and junction 17 there will be a lane one two closure leading to a full slip road closure, junction 17 exit.
• A47, from 7am July 4 to 5pm July 6, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A47 eastbound and westbound, Eye to Thorney diversion route due to SU works on behalf of Anglian Water.