A fantastic variety of work from talented artists across the region is on display for the next three weekends (starting on 8 June) in and around Peterborough.
The 13th annual Peterborough Artists’ Open Studios sets a new record, with more than 70 artists exhibiting in 27 different locations in the city and surrounding towns and villages including Whittlesey, Oundle, Stilton and Fotheringhay.
The huge range of different work on display includes painting, sculpture, jewellery, ceramics, mosaics, photography, textiles, garden design, drawing, collage, print making, assemblage, papier-mâché and fabric embellishment.
- Shine, 42 Park Road: featuring the work of Josie Kelly-Gobuiwang, Tony Nero, Stacey-Ann Cole, and many more
- 13 Thorpe Lea Road: Ceramics and pottery from Christine Withall, Rene Viner and many more
- 163 Mayors Walk: Mosaics, textiles, ceramics and more
- 41a Manor Road, Folksworth: Acrylics and watercolour from Cherry Hadley and Rachel Hyndman
- 4, Manor Road, Sutton: A superb set of oils and pastels from Eileen Sidnell and Felicity Racham Kidd
- Fotheringhay Village Hall: Evocative photography from Robert Stewart
- Coach House, Stibbington: Work from Garth Bayley - St John’s Church’s new artist-in-residence.
Other venues include City College Peterborough, Embe restaurant, Wallace Frames, and Pingle Print Studio in Northborough.
The open weekends are June 8/9, 15/16 and 22/23. Many venues are open for all three weekends, but some are not, so check on the official website before leaving.
For more information, dates, and a full list of all venues and artists visit www.paos.org.uk.