Sky Cyber Monday 2021 deals: offers on Sky TV, Broadband and Mobile data plans with iPhone or Samsung sign ups
This article contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission on items purchased through this article, but that does not affect our editorial judgement.
Here’s a look at what deals are on offer and how to take full advantage of the annual discounts day, as consumers prepare to splurge more than £9 billion overall this Cyber Monday .
When is Cyber Monday 2021?
With its origins firmly in the US, it’s perhaps no surprise that Black Friday takes place the day after Thanksgiving each year.
Similar to the Boxing Day sales we know well here in the UK, Black Friday is one of the biggest shopping days of the year on both sides of the Atlantic.
In 2021, Black Friday falls on 26 November though many businesses have gone early in their sales, with many promoting deals throughout the month, including Sky.
Cyber Monday falls on the following Monday, 29 November, and represents the culmination of the Black Friday sales period.
Cyber Monday top tips
If you’ve got your eyes on a particular product or offer then it can’t hurt to do a bit of research before committing. Here are a handful of top Black Friday tips:
- Set a budget: With so much choice, it can be easy to get carried away if you don’t set yourself a spending limit. There will be plenty of tempting Black Friday deals and some heavily discounted by it could still be outside your budget. Set a budget and stick to it.
- Compare prices: If you’re thinking of making a Black Friday purchase, now is the time to do your research - especially if you have a specific item in mind. See what the going rate is for the item and check competitors for comparison prices.Consider how you’re paying:
- Credit cards give an extra layer of protection if things go wrong so it could be a good idea to use them to pay for items. But follow the first two steps and pay it off as quickly as possible. Don’t sit in debt if you don’t have to.
- Know your rights: The Consumer Rights Act gives you protection in the first 30 days from the date of purchase. It says goods should be of satisfactory quality, fit to do the job intended, and last a reasonable length of time.
- Look at the bigger picture: Do you really need that item, or do you just want it? Will you use it regularly enough to warrant the asking price? Could you easily get by without it or make do with what you have already? Ask yourself the tough questions and be honest.
Sky Cyber Monday 2021 deals
Get great TV and superfast broadband at your fingertips and all in one place for a knockdown price of £32 a month for 18 months.
The package includes more than 200 free to air channels and apps, with voice control, unlimited fibre broadband with 59Mb/s average download speeds and Sky Pay As You Talk.
One off set up charge of £29.95 applies. Customers are warned prices may change during this period.
Superfast broadband from Sky’s award winning service for £25 a month for 18 months.
With an average 59Mb/s download speed, it’s good for browsing the internet, streaming HD/4K TV movies and music, gaming, connecting between 10 and 12 devices and running a small home office.
One off set up charge of £19.95 applies. Prices may change during this period.
Benefit from a 50% saving of £540 when selecting a Sky Mobile 60GB data plan with the new Apple iPhone 13 this Black Friday.
Have your choice of iPhone, colours, capacity and the chance to swap the phone after 24 months when committing to a 36 month deal.
60GB data plan for £15 a month, down from £30, for 36 months includes unlimited calls and texts and spare data rolls over for up to three years. Combined cost of iPhone 13 (128GB) and 60GB data plan = £42 a month for 36 months.
Get a Samsung Galaxy S21 5G (128GB) phone and Sky Mobile 60GB data plan for £39 a month over 36 months this Black Friday.
Save 50% - £588 - when opting for the Samsung phone with your choice of colours, capacity and the chance to swap the phone after 24 months when committing to a 36 month deal.
60GB data plan for £15 a month, down from £30, for 36 months includes unlimited calls and texts and spare data rolls over for up to 3 years.
Delivery expected in 3-4 weeks.
Sky have taken £2 a month off this SIM only deal this Black Friday, with 8GB of data for £8 a month. Share spare data in your Piggybank with up to 7 SIMs on your account.
Sky has 99% UK network coverage and the deal includes unlimited calls and texts and spare data rolls over for up to 3 years.
In what Sky have billed as the "business broadband deal of the year", businesses can get superfast speeds and a 4G backup for £27.50 a month for six months.
The offer, which ends on 12/12/21, is only valid when signed up to a 24 or 36 month contract with Sky and could see you save £600 on their business broadband deal. Get two digital phone lines with unlimited UK calls and Sky engineer installation included.
Monthly cost reverts to £55 a month after six months.