A serious crash shut the A47 between Guyhirn and Wisbech for around nine hour this morning.
Here's everything we know for sure so far:
* The crash involved a Volvo lorry and a white Peugeot van which collided on the A47 at Guyhirn at around 11.52pm on Monday night, September 24.
* Two men in their 30s, who were in the van, have been taken to hospital - one to Addenbrooke’s in Cambridge and the other to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn.
* All the emergency services were at the scene, with the fire service releasing one person from their vehicle.
* The road was been closed in both directions between the junctions of the A141 (near Guyhirn) and the B198 (near Wisbech) while a collision investigation takes place.
* The road re-opened at around 10am.
* There was a 50 mile diversion for motorists while the road was closed.
* Cambridgeshire police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision to contact the force.
* Sgt Declan McDonagh said: “I would urge anyone who saw this incident or those who may have dash cam footage to get in touch.”
* Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting incident 474 of September 24 or report online at cambs.police.uk/report.
* Alternatively, you can report anonymously at www.crimestoppers-uk.org/.