Washing machine causes house fire in Wisbech

A washing machine caused a house fire in Wisbech.

By The Newsroom
Wednesday, 20th February 2019, 9:07 am
Updated Wednesday, 20th February 2019, 10:09 am

Firefighters were called yesterday (Tuesday, February 19) at 7.26pm to King’s Walk.

On arrival at the house they found a fire in the kitchen caused by a washing machine.

The fire was put out, with crews having returned to their stations by 9.45pm.

Fire news

There are no reports of any injuries.