Police, fire and ambulance called to midnight gas leak in Eastrea
One person received medical treatment after emergency services were called to a suspected gas leak in Eastrea in the early hour of this morning.
Police, fire and ambulance were called at 12.11am this morning, Thursday October 18, with reports of a suspected gas leak in a house in Springfields, Eastrea.
It is believed this was an ammonia leak from a fridge.
Oxygen was given to one of the occupants of the house while fire crews made the property safe.