Pug rescued from Peterborough house fire

0
Have your say

Firefighters rescued a Pug from a flat fire in Peterborough.

The dog was at the property in Braymere Road, Hampton Centre, on Wednesday evening when the kitchen caught fire.

Fire crews from Stanground and Dogsthorpe rescued the animal which was unresponsive at first, before using Smokey Paws Oxygen Therapy to help it recover.

The fire was started accidentally.

Both crews had returned to their stations by 8.45pm.

The Pug being given oxygen treatment. Photo: Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service

The Pug being given oxygen treatment. Photo: Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service

The Pug after being rescued. Photo: Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service

The Pug after being rescued. Photo: Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service