You chose 10 great pubs, so which one deserves to be crowned Pub of the Year 2015?
We need you to pick your overall winner.
We find many qualities in a great pub. Individuality and character, welcoming ambience, good beer, wine and food. And not forgetting the decor, seating, lighting, nice nibbles, clean loos and so on.
But ultimately, it’s the people – staff and regulars –who make a pub great.
Well here’s your chosen top 10 pubs of the year. The fate of the finalists is in your hands.
To vote for your overall winner, post us the coupon which is in the Peterborough Telegraph stating the full name, address and voting number of your favourite from the list. Closing date for votes is Friday, November 20. Please note, we can’t accept photocopied or defaced coupons, or coupons delivered by hand or received after the closing date.
THE TOP TEN
1) Letter B, 53-57 Church Street, Whittlesey
2) Hand & Heart, 12 Highbury Street, Peterborough
3) The Vine Public House, 4 South Green, Coates
4) Admiral Wells, 41 Station Road, Holme
5) The Dog in A Doublet, North Side, Whittlesey
6) Fitzwilliam Arms, Stamford Road, Marholm
7) Brewery Tap, Westgate, Peterborough
8) Charters Bar, Town Gate, Peterborough
9) Drapers Arms, Cowgate, Peterborough
10) Sir Henry Royce, Broadway Peterborough