Choose your champ from our top 10 fitness centre finalists.
You’ve given us 10 strong Peterborough area candidates for gym of the year.
So what is it about yours that keeps you going after your goals? Whether you want health, strength or weight-loss; to improve at a sport or martial art; working out with friends, or alone in the zone.
Our top gym will offer friendly, professional staff, quality equipment, various classes, flexible hours, accessible location and affordable prices. Tell us what lifts your local gym to optimum fitness?
The shortlisted gyms are:
1) Empire Gym, 114 Church Street, Market Deeping.
2) Peterborough Mixed Martial Arts Academy, Unit 3, Milnyard Square, Orton Southgate, Peterborough.
3) Virgin Active, Thorpe Wood Business Park, Longthorpe, Peterborough.
4) Vivacity Premier Fitness, Hadfield Road, Hampton, Peterborough.
5) Vivacity Regional Fitness & Swimming Centre, Bishop’s Road, Peterborough.
6) Vivacity Werrington Leisure Centre, Staniland Way, Peterborough.
7) New Vision Fitness Manor Centre, Station Road, Peterborough.
8) Fitness Station, 363 Dogsthorpe Road, Peterborough.
9) Bannatynes Health Club, Papyrus Road, Peterborough.
10) Fitness Factory, Northfields Industrial Estate, Blenheim Way, Market Deeping.
To vote, post us the coupon featured in this Thursday’s Peterborough Telegraph, February 18, stating the full name, address and voting number of your favourite from the list.
Closing date for votes is Friday 4 March 2016.