Fourth person charged in murder investigation
A 27-year-old man has been charged with murder in relation to the death of Marcin Stolarek, who has links to Spalding.
Lukasz Ferenc, of Windsor Bank, Boston, was charged yesterday (Friday) and is due to appear at Lincoln Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
He was arrested after police executed three warrants in the town on Wednesday.
A murder investigation was launched following the discovery of a body, believed to be that of 41-year-old Marcin, at the pumping station on Chain Bridge Road on January 12.
Detective Chief Inspector Karl Whiffen, who is leading the investigation, said: “I’d like to thank members of the public for the support they have given since we launched this investigation.
“Our officers, including forensics teams, have been in Boston this week as we continue to gather evidence.
“I’d like to appeal once more to anyone who has information about Marcin to get in touch, as even the smallest detail could prove crucial.”
Three people have already been charged in connection with the murder:
- Adam Kaminski, aged 26 of Union Court in Boston, and 26-year-old Justyna Swiatek, also of Union Court, were both charged with murder;
- Adam Maksajda, aged 33, of no fixed address, was charged with perverting the course of justice.
Lincolnshire Police are continuing to appeal for anyone who has information about Marcin to contact them. You can do so in one of the following ways:
- Call 101, quoting Incident 313 of January 12;
- Report information online though the Major Incident Portal;
- Email [email protected] putting “Incident 313 of 12 January” in the subject line;
- Contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.