Here is a snapshot of everything we know about the crash in Bretton Way in Peterborough - this will be updated as we have more.
* A 42-year-old man from Wisbech who was riding a motorcycle died at the scene. He is a father and grandfather. His family have been informed.
* He has been formally identified as Michael Alan Howard, 42, from Burrett Road, Walsoken, Wisbech, and was riding a grey Suzuki GSXR 750 K4.
* Emergency services were called at 5.25pm on Wednesday August 22 to reports of a collision in Bretton Way involving two cars and a motorcycle.
* Police believe at least one of the cars was stolen
* A 22-year-old man, of no fixed abode, a 20-year-old man from Peterborough and a 16-year-old girl from Peterborough have all been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and taken to Thorpe Wood Police Station where they remain.
* The 22 year old was also arrested on suspicion of aggravated vehicle taking and drug driving and the girl aggravated vehicle taking.
* The 20 year old was also arrested for theft of a motor vehicle and drug driving.
* A formal identification of the victim is due to take place.
* Sgt Simon Goldsmith said: "Any witnesses to any vehicles which arose suspicion in the Bretton area this afternoon, but specifically between 5pm and 5.30pm, are asked to contact road policing on 101."
* The road was closed between between the Bretton Way BP Garage and Tyesdale Roundabout and remained closed for around seven hours while police worked.
* Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact the Road Policing Unit on 101 quoting CC-22082018-0370.