Millionaire jackpot winning couple Gerry and Lisa Cannings could not believe their luck when their lottery numbers came up.
And while Gerry wants a car big enough for his golf clubs and Lisa wants a family holiday to New Zealand...what could they buy in Peterborough for £32 million?
1) Buy 132 detached family homes based on the average Peterborough property price for a house of that kind.
3) Based on transfer prices paid, buy the Peterborough United squad around 10 times!
4) The couple could pay for membership at Gerry’s Thorney Golf Club for 37,426 years...just saying.
5) Based on the population of Peterborough in the most recent census, Gerry and Lisa could give each resident £171 with a bit of change left over.
6) Fill the hole in Peterborough City Council’s budget deficit.
7) Buy the controversial Peterborough bauble Christmas Tree 800 times.
8) Buy 97,000 season tickets to watch the Peterborough Phantoms.
9) Buy Lionel Messi’s legendary 1957 Ferrari 335 S Spider Scaglietti.
10) Buy the world’s most expensive diamond - the rare 16.08-carat pink diamond called ‘Josephine’