Fun for kids at Winnie The Pooh weekend
Celebrate the anniversary of the birth of Winnie The Pooh creator A.A. Milne with a family day out at Sacrewell Farm near Peterborough this Saturday (20th) and Sunday (21st January).
From 10am to 3pm, build a house at Pooh Corner for Eeyore or go on a family Woozle Hunt to see what tracks you can find.
If you get a bit chilly there will be Winnie the Pooh themed crafts or you can snuggle up in the mill house for storytelling with Piglet.
- Poohsticks Competition (Pooh sticks bridge), 11am-12noon
- House for Eeyore (Den building area), 10-11am; 1-2pm
- Story time (Mill house), 2-2.30pm
- Self Led Crafts (Mill house), 10am-3.30pm
- Woozle Hunting Packs (collect from reception), all day
For more details visit: www.sacrewell.org.uk.
Sacrewell is situated off the A47 at Thornhaugh near the A47 junction with the A1 at Wansford.