Green-minded companies and community groups were rewarded at the 2012 Peterborough Telegraph Green Awards last night (Monday).
The awards at the Marriott Hotel in Lynch Wood aim to recognise enviromentally minded groups and individuals from across the city, who are changing the way we live.
The judging panel included representatives from Peterborough Environment City Trust and the Peterborough Telegraph.
The ten category winners and runners below.
More stories and photos from the awards night here later.
Were you at the awards night?: Add your comment below, or on Twitter @peterboroughtel
Green Award winners 2012:
- Allotment/Garden: Winners - The Olive Branch;
Highly Commended: Antonellis, Community Orchard
- Green Family: Winners - The Hodgsons
Highly Commended: Antonellis, The Hughes
- Builder/Designer : Winners - Lindum Sturgeon
Highly Commended: Lark Energy
- Photographer: Winners - Aldanah Photography
Pictured left: winner Dana Al Gharabally is presented with her award by PECT. Photo: Alan Storer (METP-02-07-12AS108)
- Volunteer/Community: Winners - Eye Open Space
Highly Commended: Parents United, Antonellis
- Youth Group: Winners - Braybrook Primary School
Highly Commended: John Clare, The Core
- Innovative Env Project: Winners - Project Dirt
Highly Commended: Jenna Hiley, Transition Pbro
- Product Innovation: Winners - Green Spec
Highly Commended: Greenleaf Cars, Krushr
- Tourism: Winners - Burghley Estate
Highly Commended: Nene Park
- Food Provider: Winners - Sundays
Highly Commended: Green Backyard, Willowbrook Farm