Another great Wimbledon has finished so time to take stock of the good and the bad.
1) £1.8 million is an absurd amount to win from a tennis tournament, especially for a woman.
2) Serena Williams and Novak Djokovic share the winning mentality all great champions have. They refuse to lose even when it looks inevitable.
3) Heather Watson’s match with Serena was the best of the tournament.
4) Tim Henman has no right to commentate on a mens’ singles final having never reached one, and because he’s so boring.
5) Take note Serena, Caroline Wozniacki and anyone else who whinged, women don’t play as often as men on the show courts for entertainment reasons.
6) Sue Barker is superior to Clare Balding.