DCSIMG

Firefighters called to electrical fuse box fire

News from the Peterborough Telegraph - peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news, @peterboroughtel on Twitter, facebook.com/peterboroughtoday

News from the Peterborough Telegraph - peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news, @peterboroughtel on Twitter, facebook.com/peterboroughtoday

Firefighters tackled an outbreak in an electrical fuse box in a Yaxley home this afternoon (December 15).

Crews from Dogsthorpe and Stanground were called to the fire in Birch Close at about 1.50pm.

They used two sets of breathing apparatus and carbon dioxide to extinguish the fire and had returned to their stations by 3.20pm.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page