Container fire in Bourne and fridge blaze in Market Deeping

Wellhead Field, Bourne, where a container with rubbish inside was alight on Friday.  Photo by Jonathan Smith.
Wellhead Field, Bourne, where a container with rubbish inside was alight on Friday. Photo by Jonathan Smith.
0
Have your say

A fridge fire at a house in Market Deeping on Friday was cause by an electrical fault in its motor, according to Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue.

The fire broke out at a house in Dixons Road, Market Deeping, just before 3.30pm, but it was out by the time crews from the town arrived.

There were no injuries to anyone at the house or firefighters.

Earlier on Friday, a container with rubbish inside went up in flames at Wellhead Field, South Street, Bourne.

Firefighters used water hoses and materials to put out the fire which was reported just before 4am.