Bungalow damaged in March blaze

Fire and Rescue Service

Fire and Rescue Service

0
Have your say

Firefighters were called to a bungalow which caught fire late at night last Friday, 23 January.

The fire started at the property in Hundred Road, March at about 10.30pm.

By the time fire fighters had arrived at the scene, all the residents had managed to escape from the burning building.

The fire crews had extinguished the blaze and left the scene by 11.45pm.

An investigation into the fire revealed it had been started accidentally.